Butte County Credit Bureau
has been serving Northern California businesses and organizations for over 60 years. Founded in 1945, BCCB has been owned and operated by three generations of the Wilson Family since it was established in Downtown Chico. Our company is committed to providing our clients with courteous and professional service by finding solutions to today’s complicated collection challenges while maintaining sensitivity to our clients’ customer base.
Excellent client service is our pride and focus at Butte County Credit Bureau. We have grown to be the largest collection agency in Butte County and the surrounding areas. We serve hundreds of clients from many diverse industries including hospitals, healthcare, property management, banking, government entities, restaurants, retail stores along with several other commercial business and community organizations.
Our emphasis on collections is powered by utilizing the tools and methods most beneficial to recovering your lost revenue. Our professional collection staff uses its expertise, determination and strong interpersonal skills along with our extensive technical resources to locate, negotiate and collect monies due in a timely manner.
We are compliant with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Health Insurance Portability Act (HIPAA), and all state and federal regulations.
Let Butte County Credit Bureau go to work for you on your problem accounts so you are free to concentrate on the objectives of running your business.
FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE BCCB
1. Our proven track record of successfully collecting outstanding debts with recovery rates often-times exceeding industry standards.
2. Our genuine commitment to our clients’ best interests.
3. Our courteous and knowledgeable staff who can assist you with your collection concerns by phone (with direct lines, not endless menus), by e-mail or in-person, depending on your preference.
4. In-house legal department and attorney on-retainer.
5. Our commission is contingent upon collection – no collection, no fees.